1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The criminals trying to hold back the FHP....

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Why does everyone elses tool bar look different than mine? ok i figured some of it out but I need to learn how to get the refresh and aids too show up?

3. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Why does everyone elses tool bar look different than mine? Is it just me or do I need to learn more about this game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn more about uoassist...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

so how do I include the bottom toolbar from windows?

5. <blockquote><hr>

so how do I include the bottom toolbar from windows?

[/ QUOTE ]

hit printscreen instead of control printscreen. Then paste it into paint or gimp or whatever. Should have a toolbar.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Just out of curiosity, who's corpse is that over to the left?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I dont know the name, but its the mage you can see the bottom half of riding the ostard.

8. CheezWhiz

CheezWhiz Guest

Archer, no resist, pots and your LOL'ing about people cant kill you or something?

LOL AT U

9. Guest

Guest Guest

i hear you play a dexxer too...enjoy the game instead of trash talk man. Try it.

10. CheezWhiz

CheezWhiz Guest

yeah I have my 90 Dex Dexxer! i play in yew! Hrm now when was the last time I posted a picture of my dexxer LOL'ing at others while I chugged and ran all over creation? oops never!

LOL AT U

rest of the time I am on GL or ALT playing one of my mages.

11. Rather then keep deleting posts lets put this to rest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.