1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The culling Blade?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Picus of Napa, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So whats the deal with the mana drain and fatigue? I've beat a guild member for a while and nothing happened......any idea?

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Its supposed to take the mana or stamina from the target.

3. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone have any further information on how or if this property works?

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The Abyssal Blade is also broken in this respect......
    I did some testing and as far as I can tell I would get an interesting sparkle around my target VERY rarely.. (1 in 50 hits) which I assume must be either Hit Mana Drain or Hit Fatigue (can't tell which). As far as being able to Measure the actual amount that is Drained or Fatigued I couldn't. I only had maybe 100 swings to test it but the Gargoyle character was my Crafter so I wasn't doing enough Dmg to make the Drain / Fatigue amount easily figured out. Also... I'm kinda guessing on this but it appears to me that If Multiple leeches (Stam / Mana) go off on a given hit then DRAIN / FATIGUE do not.. Ah well I will have to test it some more.