1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Cupids are VERY NICE (you had a nice idea) but ....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kiss Of Death, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Kiss Of Death

Kiss Of Death Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Draconi and other devs, the cupids were v v nice this year, it 's a very funny idea. Just guys you made a HUGE mistake...The cupids BLOCK the tile in felucca. Imagine a guild abusing them to block spots... Always here to help you

take care

2. GhostGL

GhostGL Guest

I had a heart handed to me. So i figure, nice thing to do give mine to em. Then find out how they actually work. Figure ah wtf i'll just get one off a char i don't really play to mess around with. Oh only to see they only work for that char. So uh yeah, even if i got my heart back it'd probably not do anything for me since it's got another players name on it... right?

3. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just am amazed that no one on the team tested this.

Maybe it is intended. !!!

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'd say it was working as intended, personally. One should not give one's heart away indiscriminately after all.

Surely the Dev's were thinking more of the romantic occasion than the tradeability of 'gifts'?

5. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Sorry guys, cupids shouldn't be blocking. Was an oversight on my part. That will be fixed in Pub 58

6. Kiss Of Death

Kiss Of Death Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

;) always ready to help.

P.s I 've heard you're the EM moderator for Europa? I heard from my members that you gonna do some pvp event in felucca :), I am looking forward to it very very much. If you want some suggestions I am here ;). Looking forward to see your good job on the pvp community

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Watch out Kiss, she's evil!!! EVIL I say!! But soooo much fun!!!