1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Curtains are coming down in Moonglow

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Time to get ready folks

[​IMG]

2. Please don't tell me they are going to start the event when 90% of the players are at work.......again.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya I had to touch that too [​IMG]. Lol [​IMG]

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We teleported under it, its a big hole.

5. <blockquote><hr>

Please don't tell me they are going to start the event when 90% of the players are at work.......again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling that nothing will happen, and day one is mainly for Role-Playing purposes. Day 2 will be the day where stuff actually happens.

At least I hope this is how its run, especially since they gave a single day's notice for an event starting on a weekday.

6. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

[​IMG]

Ooops! [​IMG]

Oh.. and a warning! That Oil of Vitriol can kill you! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

*is glad she stress-tested the event and knows better then to touch the oil*

Silly man...don't touch it!!!!

Well....I tried...*grins*

[​IMG]

Silly Maharia

8. At least I hope this is how its run, especially since they gave a single day's notice for an event starting on a weekday.

My guess is it's all going to start this evening. Magincia started at 5pm Pacific time, so it will probably be the same thing happening with Moonglow. This is the beginning of the weekend after all.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I tried giving Inu a piece of blackrock. She has an interesting effect when you do that the other npcs don't give. She won't take it, just gets a case of "fuzzles."

Tried putting the blackrock into various parts of the machine but no luck there.

10. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

*Silly man...don't touch it!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Larisa, you telling people from Drachenfels not to touch anything... *Shakes head* We are cwazy dangerous people and always do the opposite from what they expect us to do! [​IMG]

And my guilds Abbreviations are CAT....and we know what curiosity did with the Cat... [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

What do u have -100 resists in your suit, only does 4-6 damage to me.

12. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

----------------------------------------------
    ....telling people from Drachenfels not to touch anything... *Shakes head* We are cwazy dangerous people and always do the opposite from what they expect us to do...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

YES we are,
    bought 3x30days gtc for my acc´s

i want to turn in my 150 pcs of blackrock, also my round a bound 250 ophi.
    items and snake skins and coins.....

so i am back for another 30 days [​IMG]

13. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I think he touched it multiple times to see how many times he could before he died.....that's SO like him too *grins*

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Everything is all speculation at this point. When we stress tested Drac may have just spawned a bunch of "whatevers" in order to get the ball rolling. We may see a totally different thing happen. Stress testing was just to make sure the server could hold all of us and the monsters [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Meanwhile on Europa, a little questioning leads me to suspect that Inu's ramblings are simply the result of alcoholic intoxication....

[​IMG]

Ailsa grew more suspicious when she noticed a few mages teetering on the corners of the detector....

[​IMG]

I think we're about to discover what happens when an old hag and some mages get terribly drunk...

Tavern owners take heed! Serve ale to these sorts with more care in future!

Wenchy

16. Pink Dragoness

Pink Dragoness Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I find it funny that Inu is talking to invisible creatures. Maybe she just talking to her split personality lol

17. Guest

Guest Guest

rtlfc

You do know that at least part of the event is up and running on Test, right?

18. Guest

Guest Guest

She was funny a bit later when a few folks suggested we gank her and she screamed "Nooo" and scampered off.

Daft old hag.

Wenchy

19. Guest

Guest Guest

There is no blackrock turn in!!!!

U just need 1 piece to take the full effect of both days at the event!!