1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] The Dark Lady's 2v2 Tourney

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nightly Spirit, Mar 23, 2011.

1. So there was some talk of a 2v2 pvp tournament at a recent baja event. Mesanna stated she wanted to get a feluccian to train a trammie on pvping skills. Winners would recieve a specially hued dread mare.

What I believe is 2 great pvpers will join and one will state they are from trammel so it will be unfair in the end. Also what about people who dont have a tamer? How would they hold this creature? I would of much rather seen her finish off her shard tours before starting anything new, but maybe thats just me. Your thoughts?

2. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

3. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I like that she is trying to do something for pvp, those mares are awesome looking.

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'd love to pick one up on any of the shards I play. I am a trammie, I swear!

5. Snow78

Snow78 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

*shakes Head*

6. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi there,

not directed to OP but have rares forums changed to tamer forums without informing Athelas and the rest of us.

The increase in threads regarding animals is incredible.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

7. Seeing that there is to only be 2 of these given, I would consider more rare than anything.

8. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

2 per shard

9. mmm, well I would still consider it to be a rare. I was unaware that there was a another thread on these in Uhall.

10. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

2 per shard is correct. But ya wanta bet that the same two - four people wind up with them all, across all the American Shards?

11. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You are correct that they will be rare,but mares do not exist.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

13. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Actually you tend to find each timezone has its dominant pvp guild. What you will find is the same 10-15 guys will get all of them in north america. 2 guys SHOULD get the 4 euro dreads.

The rules mesanna spoke of indicate she has no idea how pvp is conducted though... Unfortunately that stems from EA's continual failure to grasp how changes impact pvp and what players consider to be pvp. Archers and Melee Characters are viewed as over powered and requiring less skill because they excel in 1v1 style pvp, do huge amounts of damage, are easier to build suits for but most importantly, are less dependent on player skill than other templates.

I wouldn't be overly surprised if we saw more than a few upsets where trammies or pvpers that are considered to be terrible winning fights and getting these.