1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Dark Outlaws, TDO* are looking for members

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Apr 26, 2009.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

The Dark Outlaws, TDO* is a small RP guild on the evil side.

We are looking for Outlaws, Brigands, Highwayman, Rogues, Merchants and other Vagrants to rebuild build our little community of Outlaws. We need both roleplaying PK's and peaceful Outlaws in our group to build a community.
    The guild will also offer a home for miserable who get no help from Lord British and the rich in the towns.
    Light evil roleplay, PvP, PvM, thieves, crafters, does not matter as long you fit the idea of an outlaws guild.
    Also, it do not matter if you have a newbie or experienced char. What do matter is your playstyle, we like to share the fun, not to ruin others fun even when some of us may be killers and thieves.

TDO* support NEW and NEW is the only guild, that can't be attacked or stolen from.

We did both have a non faction (TDO*) and a faction guild (TDO+) but are back on one guild now.
    Our base is Safe Haven, near the desert and swamp NE of Brit but Skare mainland could be an alternative, as I have a castle there.
    Some EU players or players who play in US day time would be nice, as I'm Danish.

We do not war anyone at the moment but we may choose to make a few RP wars with other RP guilds.

Read more here: http://frejasp.dk/TDO_Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2
    Contact Freja # 7869331

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sorry I have to (just once)

[​IMG]