1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Darkness?..

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Goodoljoe, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

Ok so I was bored and was taking a walk around yew and wandered deep into the forest when I stumbled upon a rune on the ground.Ok a rune at first glance this is not anything strange,someone dumped it there,or whatever..Interesting thing is that the rune has a name on it which means it has been marked,I can not modify its name at all,and when I try to recall to it i get the message ┬┤┬┤This rune will not work for me``.Is it a bug or an old marked location from a event long past or..? **Shrugs**

2. Leto

Leto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    The rune is for the KR new player quest. Worthless to anybody but the person who received it.
  3. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

Well considering im never gonna use KR i can lock it down in house as an uber rare :p

Thanks for info