1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The direction of UO from the franchise producer

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Sep 22, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. jskalski

jskalski Franchise Producer
    VIP

None taken Kayne. As you can imagine I stepped right into the middle of this account migration and pub 72 getting ready to go out the door. A lot of things to get my head wrapped around and a lot to learn and listen too. Rest assure Mesanna and the team have a plan they are executing on. I hear everyone from Stratics and the other UO forums that the communication level has been poor. It's one of several items I'll be discussing with our Community team as we work on ways we can improve that for everyone.

As for the Woodsman comment, he just knows that data because he either asked me directly or he follows my twitter feed, which btw is the quickest way to get in touch with me if you ever have a question. =)

- Jeff

p.s. Thanks Nok for the previous post.

3. jskalski

jskalski Franchise Producer
    VIP

No plans Tanivar to jettison one of the clients. At this point, we're married to both for life.

- Jeff