1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The EASTER BUNNY Appears In Britian

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Tgoru, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Tgoru

Tgoru Guest

That's Right The Easter Bunny Has lost all track of time and showed up in Britain a day early!
    The Only Thing He Was Really doing was running and hopping around sporatically and Nibbling on peoples Clothing and sandles... He seemed to get very excited when anyone mentioned the events taking place tommorow... but as of right now he hasnt dropped anything or given any Information out... he left Britain and went to New Haven for about 5 mins and disapeared... Keep your eyes open! :)

[​IMG]
    Very sexy Huh? Oh La La!

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wow that is wayyy cool

keep us posted of other sightings !

3. Lady Aalia

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well after a busy day with the Easter event I thought I would call it an early night and get to bed soon.... but boy was I wrong...

I was standing in the Winterbreeze Library welcoming a dear friend, when I heard this quiet chattering... I looked around and couldn't see anything at first...

All the sudden this little creature jumped out of nowhere!!
    A little bunny...cute as a button and obviously very hungry since it started chewing on my boots

[​IMG]

We took the starving creature to the roof and fed him some apples.

[​IMG]

I became frisky and thought I would try to tame the little critter... it didn't even face him. He did try to tame me thou the little stinker, but no luck there either :) to hairy for my taste....

[​IMG]

Since my Bunny is a bit rusty and i have not really had time to speak it a lot I was not able to understand much of what the little guy was trying to tell me, but here is what I got:

Keep an eye out for me on Easter Sunday, and that he is the Easter bunny.

After a bit he disappeared again leaping of the top of my roof...

[​IMG]

Farewell little bunny, hope to see you again soon

4. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I just found a "Pineapple covered" Easter Egg in Britain on the ground so something is definitely up this morning. No sightings of the bunny yet.

5. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

It was a she ! :p

She gave me the big eyes because I asked for eggs ! And she also sat on my head for a minute... guess I got a nice egg head !

:lick:

6. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

The Easter Bunny is indeed here this fine Easter Sunday morning dropping Easter Eggs of different flavors for all to find. I just spotted the cute little creature in Zento so be on the lookout!

[​IMG]

7. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The Easter Bunny just paid a visit to New Haven on Atlantic, fast little thing

8. Maggie

Maggie Guest

What lovely pictures! Thank you. I would like to see an egg.

9. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My guild was having a meeting and the gold Easter Bunny showed up and hopped around and on our tables and passed out some cool Easter chocolate Eggs! Dolce De Leche and so forth!
    Very nice job.... whoever she was.

10. prison bound

prison bound Guest

just saw your sig about ultimas iii-ix... good stuff indeed. myself, ive been rocking a new game of serpent isle this last week or so; those are some of the best games ever made (with 'the false prophet' being the best)

11. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I would like to thank whoever used to run the Dyn Vendor Mall on that island in the lake of Justice (I think it is called?). I still had that rune and luckily no one else apparently did. Found a blackrock easter egg on the island. Black with yellow dots.

12. Lady Aalia

Stratics Veteran Alumni

sweet !!!

Gonna have to post a screenie of that one JC !
    But i wouldn't recomend eating that one

13. KingAres

KingAres Guest

I wish the easter bunny would come to the ascension haunted maze this friday april 17th at 8 pm eastern. It woulld be awesome having him trying to figure out the maze. and maybe deliver a couple hundred eggs out to the 200-300 folks running through with the grand prize of 20 million to the one who makes it. It would be awesome to se ehim. I mean the maze is locared west of umbra on the road. And i'll be gating from luna until friday. Would also love to see a em or gm show up.