1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The elusive crystal shards...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Maximus of Lck, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Maximus of Lck

Maximus of Lck Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Is it just me or are crystal shards almost impossible to get? Sure you can come across them sporadically from rats in the Cavern of the Discarded, but not reliably. I went to Ter Mur with my GM lumberjack and didn't get ANY after a couple of hours of felling trees. About 150 luminescent fungi, 500 bark fragments, 30 parasitic plants, a dozen brilliant amber, and ZERO crystal shards. I realize it's supposed to be a "rare" drop, but it seems a little too rare. Am I not doing something right? It's going to take weeks to get 10 of them from ratmen.

Mr. Plod likes this.
  2. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you are on chessy I can help you out.

3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

But yeah, given the number I have, they must not drop very often.

4. Maximus of Lck

Maximus of Lck Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It's no problem I can get them on Baja. I've had more of them in the past but sold them every time I got to 10. Now i'm just trying to get a few in my stock of imbuing ingredients so I have them when I need them, but man- they're hard to come by! I think I actually have a better chance killing millions of ratmen in SA.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I didn't even know you could get Crystal Shards from LJ?

Rats drop so many different things it's hard to collect any one thing except Essence of Balance. I think I have about 280 of those :/ lol.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I've spent countless hours lumberjacking in Ter Mur on 2 or 3 different Lumberjacks and have tried Gargoyles, Elves and Humans and find that it's near impossible to get them from chopping Trees....

7. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed I gave up chopping wood after the first hour or two. The caveran is a much faster way to aqcuire the crystals, plus alot of other usefull items for imbuing.

#7 Riply, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013