1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The endless water pitchers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by smip, Jun 24, 2010.

1. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I absoutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. They are one of the best things to be added next to the fire beetle. Now I don't have to stand at a wave and fill my pitchers 100 times each.

Thank you!!!!!:thumbup1:

2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Great for plants but seems they may have caught a bug in regards to dough making and other cooking things. CHeck out Botany and Nutrition forum for the example.

3. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope that the thought process behind this is a taste of things to come. Making it easier for the player to do things while still keeping within the realm of reason (need to be near water trough) was a GREAT idea.

4. Verthandi

Verthandi Guest

Fun to get them, too. I love the "pop!" sound you hear when an ele throws a decanter into your pack.

5. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes. My daughter ran into trouble with cooking with them. I have not tried them yet for that. But for plants, they are great.

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

don't misunderstand, I really love the changes, even just the change to normal pitchers holding so much more, but.....

I mourn the loss of that quirky little wave :(

7. Deb

Deb Guest

I love em, just wish there was a way to use it at banks since I have 125 growing there most of the time also. lolololol