1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The ethy retouch tool needs another change...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kokopelli, Oct 18, 2009.

1. kokopelli

kokopelli Guest

While you are working on it to remove the account age requirement - please consider making it a little more like a vet dye tub.
    I would love to be able to lock it down in my house with security set to "anyone" as a free service for my friends or visitors...

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i would love if it had the option to dye the animals any of their natural in-game colors - like instead of only dying horses brown, you could pick the option for the grey color... and instead of only dying ostards brown, you could pick the red or blue shades...

3. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

Brown! I had soooo hoped for a green option. My green bard used to have a green ostie named Green Peace...:sad4:

4. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Minerva, you need only say the word, and I would scour the Lost Lands for another green ostie for you. :)

5. maroite

maroite Guest

Being able to lock it down would be cool.

Not so sure about the colors though. I think it would anger many tamers if people could just get an ethie cu and then dye it blaze.

Maybe for horses/osties, it would be cool if it gave a random color from their color charts though.