1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

the fall of Origin

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Poo, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

next to fall to YAD on thier world tour was origin.

[​IMG]

i do believe we are now on our way to GL.

my nipples are hard.... are yours!?!?!?!?

2. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*touches nipples*

Yes! Yes they are!

:danceb:

Edit: Did Kdl get handed off to you by any chance?

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

no, KDL is in the hands on Tina Small.

i was in it, but recentlly pulled out my guys and put them into YAD which is our sonoma/world tour guild.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

[Start of thread derailment.]

Danny, I'm still the KDL guild leader on GL but I expect to disband the guild and drastically clean up the access list for the house in the next week or so in anticipation of getting rid of it. The only folks who've logged in recently are me and Talos. Silk's still on hiatus from UO and the few other people who have characters left in KDL on GL haven't really logged onto them for almost a year now. Most everyone moved their good characters back to Napa last summer.

I have only been in contact (briefly) with one person in KDL in the last month or so with regard to getting stuff out of the house. I'm not sure whether anyone else who was in KDL is even playing UO at this point. If they are, I suspect it's not on GL as most of them preferred playing on the west coast shards (e.g., Napa, Baja).

Once KDL is disbanded, I will put my GL faction characters into YAD. All I have left on GL are a peace tamer and a tinker, so if I want to help with stealing, I'll have to move a character back from another shard, I guess. I'm still not sure how much longer I'll be playing UO, but I'm still around for now. Been busy cleaning up houses and trying to shut down some accounts.

[/End thread derailment.]

5. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ahhh, okay. I was under the impression you had already left. Wasn't sure how long ago I talked to you.

Bring the peace tamer! You could sit in that sig room for 10 hours and defend it for us, just like the old days. ;)

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

That was my tracker/detector tamer. I have 4 of them now, but none of them is on GL! I should transfer over the one that's also a stealth herder.

7. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Lol. I'm working on a stealth herder, myself. Maybe some camping, too. Nothing like 2-300 campfires to la-...er...brighten up people's day. :)

8. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nice, can't wait.