1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Fel Zoo Can Use Some Help

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Jerimiah, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have just received word that the Royal Zoo in Felucia has just lost the sphynx. For those unaware, the Zoo in Fel has been fully stocked for close to a year. Catskills has the best zoo supporters in all of UO with the oldest crane in all of UO and as far as we know the only fully stocked zoo in Fel as well. If you are able, please do what you can to help support both zoos.

Thank You

2. CatLord

CatLord Guest

What is the best way to help?

3. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*grabs tamer and starts grabbing Drakes*

4. LyraDarkstar

LyraDarkstar Guest

gonna ask a silly question... When I came back I didn't even know you could donate to the zoo until PGoH did an event around it... You do mean the zoo in Glow right?

5. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

For more information about the zoo please look here:

http://www.uoguide.com/Moonglow_Royal_Zoo_Collection

In a nutshell, one can donate certain tamed creatures to the zoo or gold in order to maintain the magnificent collection we have there. I also made an error when I said the Sphynx was lost, it is in fact the Silver Steed that escaped.

Thank you all for the support.

6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Is the zoo in guard zone?