1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Fight In Despise

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sam192, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Sam192

Sam192 Guest

Does anyone have screenshots of the fight between Minax, CoM, and SL that happened today?

2. Zyron

Zyron Guest

I really dont think that SL really fought.....

3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, SL was definitely there. Raided with a few, probably 5-ish people? After mostly dropping the first time, they came back? I'm not even sure.

But Sam192, whoever you are, I think you'll find this isn't a very screenshot-intensive shard with a lot of ego. The guilds here mostly respect each other and fight each for fun, not for grief. I seriously doubt any of us cared enough to take screenshots; we haven't done it in years and I doubt we'll start now.

4. DB of Cartel

DB of Cartel Guest

Pretty much like SK said, most of the people on Baja have been fighting each other for so long, the vast majority of us don't bother to take screen shots any more. We've gotten very used to the fact that sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. We rarely get caught up in the trash talking BS on the boards anymore, I like to think it's because for the most part, alot of us have grown up past that part. Not to say that you haven't necessarily.

Lots of times you'll even see one guild talking to the other in the star room or what have you (usually one on a ghost, one not), complimenting the other in on one aspect or another.