1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Final Review on my Newly Created ABC Archer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Antony, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Antony

Antony Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 12, 2009
    Well on paper everything looks good. All of the imbuing intensities are under limits ... and the balance don't look too bad.

I'm putting it out here for a final review ..... remember that the way I am setup now pretty much if anyone thinks a mod should be higher or added, then another will have to be lowered or removed ....

Here's the rundown .....

Archery 120
    Bushido 120
    Tactics 115
    Anatomy 100
    Healing 100
    Resisting Magic 90
    Chivalry 75

Mace and Shield Reading Glasses
    Crimson Cincture
    Conjurer's Trinket
    Rune Beetle Carapace
    Conjurer's Garb

with Sleeves, Leggings, Gorget, and Jewelry self crafted and self imbued ....

Str = 96
    Dex = 150
    Stamina = 174
    Int = 69
    Mana = 117

All 70's on the armor resists
    Hit Lower Defense = 30
    Hit Point Increase = 10
    Hit Point Regeneration = 4
    Damage Increase (not counting weapon mods) = 95
    Hit Chance Increase = 10
    Mana Regeneration = 11
    Lower Mana Cost = 31
    Luck = 265
    Defense Change Increase = 5

I think that's all of it .... I'm now putting together the list of ingredients that I need to do the imbuing .... almost there .... FINALLY

Thanks for all the help along the way :pint:
  2. It looks pretty solid. You might try to add in HCI down the road so you have more options in using specials and aren't reliant on LS in case you run low on mana.
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Man that's awful, you should just delete the char, cancel your account, break your CD, and blow up your computer. Save yourself some time.

Kidding, it looks fine. Only thing left now is to play around with him and find out what you like and don't like, use and don't need, etc.

Since you have 95% DI already will probably want to... either imbue non-exceptional bows, or for bows with high weight properties, drop DI from 40 to 5.
  4. Antony

Antony Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 12, 2009
    Yeah .... I think what I need to do now is to stop talking and get out there and play a litle .... I know I have lots to learn about playstyle with this guy ... he used to just be an Archer ... a pretty good one at that, but I didn't have all of the different factors that will now come into play .... I mainly used a nice bow EOO and Consecrate Weapon and just kept moving (that should read ... and throw in an occasional heal) ... but I'll do some more reading and playing .... it seems like I may want to set up some combination macros ... guess we'll see.

Do I use "non-exceptional" just so I don't have anything that I don't need/want? .... cause I thought that lowered the max from 500 to 450? No?
  5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Different btwn Ex and non-Ex.

Non-Ex. Has max 450% Property Weight and up to 5 individual properties

Ex. Has max 500% Property Weight and up to 5 individual properties
    BUT Ex. Always has the DI property on it. So if you have 100% DI on somewhere other than a bow, that's one property you don't need that you can't get rid of. (you can drop DI to 1% but you cant take it off completely)

So if you have a bow that has a lot of properties with a heavy weight (Balance is 1.4 weight, Velocity, is 1.3, Hit Lightning is ~1.4, etc.)
    You may be better of with an Ex. Bow dropped to 1% DI with 4 more properties with up to 498% weight

(confused yet? Good.)