1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Environment The first ghost house image I've seen in a long time

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by The Zog historian, Feb 27, 2014.

1. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is south of the Valor champ spawn in Ilshenar: happened a few days ago, and again today. It's a curious bug that I haven't experienced in several years. As I walk under the house, it shows as a transparent foundation. New bugs, or those that resurface, always make me wonder what "broke" recently; perhaps this one just wasn't fixed and didn't manifest itself.

weird house in ilsh.jpg

2. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

And it's not just your CC house cache?

3. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've never seen that house anywhere. So some sort of server bleed, maybe.

4. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This is the same issue that we have all dealt with for years. There is a problem report already in the system regarding this issue. And just as an FYI those homes are ghosts of some houses in Tokuno.

The Zog historian likes this.
  5. MrMightySmith

MrMightySmith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think it is a server bleed because i used to test keep/castle spots on test center and it was always to get the server I was playing on to bleep a part of the house on test center. It made testing housing spots so much easier to do. I think the more curious thing here is I dont think the server cares what facet you are in and will the just put the house in any coordinate that matches up with old image irregardless of the facet.