1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] The following Braclet

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Mar 16, 2011
    Im trying to make a new suit and I need a bracelet with the following 4 mods minimum:
    15% (or more) HCI
    20% (or more) Damage
    8 (or more) Stamina/Dex
    10% SSI

Now basically I would also buy a blank 10% SSI bracelet, or I would buy one with 10% SSI and any of the other 3 mods on it at any amount then imbue the 4 total to meet what I have stated in the beginning 4 requirements

It must be a bracelet, it must have 10% SSI, and it cannot have (-) negative luck on it.
    If it has the 4 needed amounts on it and it has skills, more mods, resists, or whatever else on it that's fine but not required.
    Basically a blank 10% SSI bracelet is what I want but that's what im making in the end.

Ill pay whatever's reasonable or trade or mule/imbue for you or whatever.
    Thank You.

Either PM me or ask for me in GC.