1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] the following items:

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Lexx Merlin, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hello everyone. I will be coming back to Atlantic this week and I'm looking to buy and sell the following items:
    Selling:
    1. Arcane Robe - Crafted by an Artisan Jukan Seamstress (chessy event item) please make offer
    2. Farmer Jack's Pumpkin Carving Kit - Happy Halloween Chesapeake 2010 - 40mil obo
    3. Emerald Crest of the Morrow Family (it's a neon green necklace with 25 luck. Also a chessy event item) Please make offer
    4. 4.3 star GD untrained, will train to 123.4 wrestle and 119.4 tactics - please inquire for details. 30mil obo.
    5. Transfer tokens for 19mil each - 6 available

Buying:
    Dragon Slayer Scrappers Compendium and a Large Zento house. The house must be on the road.

ICQ me at 33502723 with offers for the items or to inquire within about other items. Or you can PM me here. TY

2. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

event items still available.
    Still looking for an 18x18 Zento house

3. NewGuyATL

NewGuyATL Journeyman

Contact ricon about an 18x18 tokuno house, I know he was selling one.

as for your transfer tokens, I can offer you 105m

4. VortexEU

VortexEU Guest

Id be happy to pay 18m per xfer token.