1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] The following items:

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Lexx Merlin, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

1. SoTs: Fishing, hiding, stealing, snooping, discordance, forensic eval, discordance, mace fighting, swordsmanship, tactics.

2. SoAs: Fishing, forensic eval, vet, animal lore, animal taming.

3. Clean up items: Bless deeds, 3x each of the boots, bard set, beserker set, fishing set (need several of each, in human/elf and garg forms). The decorative tapestries.

4. High end bane dragon that rates 4.2 stars or better on the pet power calculator. Doesn't need to be trained. Also a bane dragon with max hp.

5. Animated legplates of the insane tinker (or whatever its name is)

Also... I have been running a tamer service the last several years. I started on catskills, and moved to chessy and atlantic. I offer my services of selling high end pets and rare colored pets. My specialties are Hiryus and Greater Dragons. I will also offer any lesser pet for a low fee.

I may be selling some of my pre patch pets soon. I have cu sidhes with 600+ hp and 130+ stam (including a shadow colored one with 650 hp and 137 stam) and some pre patch hiryus with high stam.

Please contact me via private message or thru ICQ (33502723). Please include a price you have for anything I listed as buying, or I can make an offer if I have to. Thank you :)