1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] the following...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Lexx Merlin, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 2, 2006
    Come check out my goods at Lexx Merlin's Wondrous Shop! Just out of the east Zento Gate and slightly to the south.

Sots: Fishing, Hiding, Stealth, Stealing, Provocation, Necro and Spirit Speak
    paying 100k per .1 for fishing and provocation. Everything else is 50k per .1

Soas: Fishing and provocation - 200k for fishing and 100k for provoke

150 Luck armor (head, arms, legs and gloves) must not be cursed, brittle, cannot be repaired. I prefer leather items but will take other stuff (human/elf) paying 1mil per good piece.

Transfer token - 20mil
    Name Change Token - 16mil
    Crystalline ring - 15mil
    Death Vortex - 15mil
    120 imbuing scrolls - 500k each (several available)

I also have a lot of 5% ssi jewelry bagged up (non cursed) willing to show and make offer on pieces you want.
    Lots of very very nice shame shields for sale also... none cursed... willing to show.

Taking offers on a stam bugged cu that has 650 hp

ICQ - 33502723
    PM or reply here, I check daily.