1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Four FAL Castles

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by NewThunder, Jan 21, 2012.

1. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

The 4 FAL castles are now fairly worn. They are located on the fel side; I thought letting them fall was the best way to honor the former guild. They are filled with a ton stuff, and perhaps hundreds of trapped chests. They should all fall on the same day creating a chaotic mess, one that Lady Phoenix would love. the castles are north of Cove, here is a screenie:

[​IMG]

Hope everyone is able to get alot of loot!

Attached Files:

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:(

on the other hand, you're right, Ghostie would have loved it :D

3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That will be an effin madhouse.

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

For some reason one of the castles refreshed, I am not sure why it was fairly worn and now is not decaying. The account is closed, heck I can't remember the password and am unable to link the darn thing. I took a quick tour of Sosaria and found about a dozen castles in decay, the coming few days will be an idocers dream, but is does say something about the population of the game.

5. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I gave away two castles full of **** before I left legends. I have no idea what has come of them. I can only imagine that there are a ton of spots out there castles could fit.

I wonder when this game will go free to play!?

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

the FAL castles had very little high end loot.

7. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

One of the castles had 1000s of Bods, and another should have had 100s of runebooks these were plucky's old runebooks that he marked every house on the shard. I had given away a two chests tokens 2 days before the castles fell. The forth castle that should eventually fall has alot of resources.

8. Addicted

Addicted Guest

A shame, but oh well good luck to anyway going there