1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event The Frog Prince Scene I

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by EM Avalon, Oct 26, 2013.

1. EM Avalon

EM Avalon UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

The handsome Prince Fredrick has fallen under a terrible curse from Minova the Sea Witch. He was fool enough to deny her beauty and for his insolence she turned him into a frog. The Prince is desperate to find a spell to break the curse.

He was told that the magic fish bowl could take him to a land where answers abound. When he finally found the fish bowl, to his dismay, he discovered he could not reach. The Prince is at his wits end to know how to find those who could help him. Would you be so kind as to help in his quest?

*Note: Ships will be needed*

#1 EM Avalon, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  2. EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator

*Ribbit*

3. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I would be willing to donate my ship and crew to the cause to help save the prince.

EM Avalon likes this.
  4. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I don't have a ship and crew to help the prince, but he can has my ax or my healing till he is back to normal.
    Then he is on his own. I hate them charming princes!

EM Avalon likes this.
  5. EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator

Ah the song of the Siren that would call sailors to their doom. Perhaps in this instance they will not merely sweetly drown, but in fact assist in leading to the way to break a curse! The sisters currently swim with the Sea Dragons in Serpents Hold.

Perhaps the Sea Dragons will be of some value as well. It would be a prudent idea to inquire of them what news they may possess.