1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The future of Minoc... what do you think ?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lien Ragus, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Without competition for Minoc governance I m trying to get in touch with (future) Minocians.

Minoc always has been a city dedicated to crafting arts. The spirit of Julia (true vets will know what i m talking about) is still all around the city.
    I have a few ideas in a near future to put the emphasis on those... but not only !

I m warmly welcoming warriors of any type !!

and before i start developping some idea i d like to ask you about the buff you d like to start with.
    SSI ? FC1 ? or anything else ?
    I thank you in advance for the answers you make to help me in that choice... after all crafters dont
    need any specific buff... or am i wrong ?

See you soon,
    Lien Ragus

2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi being a warrior I would like to have the SSI buff, I think we had that once before. Thank you

3. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Guardian's Of Valor

I'll become citizen if SSI buff is selected (trade agreement with the Guild of Assassins).
    I'll always love Minoc.

4. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

As the new Governor of Minoc i d like to thank all the ppl who expressed their sympathy with their votes.
    As promised the buff has been set to +5 SSI... I strongly hope that you ll find your interest with it :)

I do have several ideas to make Minoc the main center for crafters and dexxers of any kind. I soon will tell you about
    my plans for it. In the meantime i d like to be able to meet and talk with interested crafters on one side and interested
    dexxers on the other.

I ll spend next wenesday in Minoc for most part of the day and stand around the bank and the smith.
    I hope to meet you there if you have a moment to come to Minoc. I ll be glad to give any city titles you d wish
    at this occasion.

Regards,
    Lien Ragus