1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Future of the Trammel Invasions

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Vallend, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Once again I was surfing UHall and ran across this post by Draconi in the "Re: When are the Tram Invasions going to END???" thread.

So seeing this quote from Draconi it looks like we have much fun to look forward to. I know I can hardly wait to engage the Shadowlords in combat and find out what the balance of power rewards are?

2. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I can't wait to see the next chapter!

3. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't think in invasions were still occuring. Can anyone remember the last time they saw a city being invaded? I'm not around much so I can easily miss one.

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was just in Skara Brae fighting elementals last weekend.

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Seconded!!!

Also as the devs are now back can we get some info about the cloaks of corruption and glass daggers???

What are the likely enhancements of cloaks and when will we know to use the daggers???

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

We've had continual rp in guild regarding the whole invasion, treating it like another player faction or city. I've really enjoyed the story arc so far and can't wait for more.

7. ATLPvPer

ATLPvPer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aye I'm ready for no more Brit invasions and going back to banksitting in Brit :p

8. Pah-uh-zahn

Pah-uh-zahn Guest

Just the other day there were Crimson Dragons in Vesper, and Moonglow was occupied as well