1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The good stuff

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Caelas, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

To a player that has less than a year (spaces out over several years) on his account, I realize the more I look around that there is stuff that I just can't get. Good stuff...Sorcerer's Armor, the lucky jewelry...basically everything that came from Spring Cleaning or other temporary events. Granted, I COULD get them...if I wanted to pay money to one of them other UO sites.

How does a guy go about getting the good stuff? Stick around until another temp event, or is there comparable items out there? It would be nice to be able to claim some good item, sets, whatever with the help of a guild...a huge quest line that many people could do to claim a prize, something of that nature.

2. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'd take invidual pieces over an armor suit every time. If you want some of that 'good' stuff you could try doing Doom for some artifacts, champ spawns in Felucca for scrolls/SoT's/replicas, champ spawns in Tram for SoT's/Replicas. IDOCing is a good source of money as well as current events.

IDOCing especially can pay off very well with very little work. Just to give you some idea: me and a couple of my guildies did an IDOC on Great Lakes. We found artifacts (AoF, Jackal, Bane, Arcane Shield), double exceptional clothing (long pants, cloak, robe), tokuno majors and much, much more stuff. A couple of hours spent scouting different areas, a few hours checking on the house now and then and bang, over 25mil worth of goodies.

Besides, set items break the individual look of UO characters in-game :)