1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS The governor is...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Alcor, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Alcor

Alcor Adventurer

...OUT, or at least he was when I visited. But I'm sure York will be delighted with the new office that King Blackthorn's public works department has erected for him. Each of the other eight towns has one now, too. Why not visit your own town and try and find yours?

[​IMG]

Leperosify, Barania, FrejaSP and 2 others like this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Great to see some use of town houses.
    Now we need Bazaar vendors in all towns too, maybe near the npc shops or on a market place like in NEW Magincia. I would love to see the towns used alot more than now.
    Also rent out some of the small unused houses in the town, or sell them to players loyal to the town. They can't decay but they can be tradet to someone loyal to the town or be for sale again if owner account go inactive. If it go ownerless, doors and items will be unlocked/released.

I love the New Mag and the Yew Gov houses

#2 FrejaSP, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I like that mine is on the edge of town closest to home. plus it keeps me close to the bar below the Tanners shop *hic*

4. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

Moonglow's office is in a very nice location. So, tell us Alcor, what is so special about the office? I have been looking to find a doc on it, but have not been successful.

5. Victim of Siege

it gives you a "welcome" when you sit in your chair by the way.

6. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

Yeah, I noticed that. I also noticed only the governor can sit in it. I logged on to another shard just to find out. The message says something about only the governor is allowed to sit in it. I just was wondering if there was something other than those things. It is pretty cool, too bad it didn't have a chest or a mailbox to store donations in. It may be for the best though... Some people may keep booze in it....:)

Victim of Siege likes this.
  7. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Since mine is built right over the sea, it has a terrible draft and is quiet cold....great for hot summers I guess, but right now it is realy starting to get chilly!

Blaeke likes this.
  8. Victim of Siege

Some people WOULD keep booze in it *hic* . . .

9. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Maybea pirate would fit better as Gov in New Mag :p