1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Gratitude Thread

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Stucky, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Stucky

Stucky Guest

I found myself dying a ridiculus amount tonight at Melissa and was ressed by fellow players. I thought there should be a communal place where people like this are thanked. Of course I thanked them in person (and only have the people there with me right now) but here goes anyhoo:

Gizmo
    Lady Mira
    Orianna
    Deamon from Hell
    Athena

I try to res all I see and have mana and or bandies, im not perfect but I do my damndest until I've been taken down myself. As a person well versed in the language of the OOOOoOOo (and i dont mean spirit speak) there is a special place in heaven (or some place awesome to you whatever you believe) for people like yourselves.

2. a grey wolf

a grey wolf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

always nice to res anybody at events or in tram...

I know I always have, and everyone in our guild does too, unless it someone that blatantly didn't res us first etc. :thumbsup:

Leave feluca in feluca and grudges are silly imo

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This is a great idea for a thread. Long overdue I think.

I'd just like to give a big Thank-You to Ally Oop for everything she's done for me. Since I've know her she's always been helpful and friendly to me. Whenever I need something she's always there to help out if she can. I'm proud to have her as a guildmate and friend.