1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"The Ground is sparkling with a strange light."

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Mooge, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Mooge

Mooge Guest

I'm at North Gutanberg and there's this part of the ground that is sparkling and when I target it it says "The Ground is sparkling with a strange light." Can I do anything with this?

2. Mooge

Mooge Guest

Nevermind I looked it up. Man I thought I had found something amazing.

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It could be amazing, if you live in Bastok and find yourself having to go through south to get to north again, lol. I guess. *shrug* I found the lycopodium NPC the other night and looked up what he does. Can't imagine I'd need this service either, but I spose someone may.

4. Banhammer

Banhammer Guest

The Garlaige Citadel version really helped me out getting the RDM AF, at least. Coffer was up past a banishing gate.

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Oooo, does that get you past gate 2 and not gate 3? That COULD be useful.

6. Mooge

Mooge Guest

Wait what does it do? :confused:

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable

To get from one side of the big mountain in North Gustaberg, you have to go through South Gustaberg and back up. If you see the Lycopodium in the past, you can, in the present, trade a flower to that spot and cross the mountain without having to go through South Gustaberg.

8. Mooge

Mooge Guest

That sounds helpful... ah well w/e I can walk!

9. Banhammer

Banhammer Guest

Yeah, it's right by the broken stairs down from the gate 2 area. Moves you up to the top. Really helps.