1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) The herald of Our Lady Loshana declares:

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Mirko 75, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

The Marquise Loshana is a candidate as a future governor of Vesper. Election promises ahead of elections are as follows:

•Increase in the number of guards in the docks eradicate petty crime.
    •Constant patrol for invasions of water elemental and kraken.
    •Constants exorcisms to the cemetery by the high priests of the order.
    •Reclamation of beach pollution.
    •Improvement of main roads.

Remember.....
    Vote wisely does not change your life but it can make it easier.

2. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Our lady proclaim:
    From too much time walking around the city that I love shoes and gross nose. My children can not swim on the white sand docks. I can not bring a flower on the grave of my dear.
    Shops close. Vesper is corrupted by evil. An evil that is expanding from Cove to Minoc and nobody does anything. We do not need the avatar. Our King has abandoned us to our fate.
    I'm here to prove to Sosaria the true value of a Vesperian.
    In faith Loshana

Lore Denin (GL) likes this.
  3. Lore Denin (GL)

Stratics Veteran

The Kingdom of Lore stands in support of this Virtuous Lady and her quest to restore Virtue to these lands.

-Lord Denin

4. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Our lady proclaim:
    As governor I will be able to increase the power of each individual citizen. From all over the world come adventurers that will increase the population and the market.
    I see a flower bloom in the woods. The first flower. And on all that I hold most dear in the world. On my name. On my belongings. I swear here, my lord, that will not be the last.

5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

That's odd, I have not noticed any evil in Vesper. I walk through it everyday and swim from the docks after a long day at my office. There was a new shop opened just the other day, selling odd and ends. I wonder which Vesper you are talking about. *heads out to discuss this issue with his wife the Governor*

6. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Probably those who know the art of fighting is trivially easy to walk in such a degradation.
    Speaking without herald demonstrates the paucity of your nobility . Ordinary people are afraid and it is to them that I do not think my wealth lord mercenary.

7. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

The Italian language is similar to the English Elizabethan as words . I hope Google translate Well. (Ot)

8. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

(OOC) i am not sure that it translated completely, as i did not completely understand your statement.

(In Characher) I am not a noble, nor is my wife, we are simple people that were elected to office by the good Citizens of Vesper. if there is an evil in Vesper, it does not show itself to us, nor any of the citizens I speak with daily. if you can get this evil to show itself, I will be more than happy to help you and anyone else willing, defeat it.