1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Hoff gets a new Ride

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

http://jalopnik.com/cars/knight-rider/exclusive-first-pictures-of-kitt-from-the-new-knight-rider-tv-series-yes-its-a-shelby-gt500kr-327687.php

[​IMG]

<blockquote><hr>

UPDATE: Sources with the involved companies tell us this is the real car -- the actual car to be used in the show. But, because "it wasn't working at the effects studio yesterday," someone did photoshop the red light. Our detective work's paid off on yesterday's rumor on the new KITT. Now not only do we have off the record confirmation from the "involved parties" that KITT will lose the GM third generation F-body (and legions of mullet-swinging fans), but also that he'll be moving up a few steps on the horsepower ladder. That's right, everyone's favorite talking car (no, not spelled K-A-R-R) will be played by a black-with-gray-stripes 550 HP Ford Shelby GT500KR Mustang in the new Knight Rider TV show. And thanks to a very helpful tipster who's preference is to remain anonymous (we don't blame 'em) we've got the proof to show you -- photos taken from inside of the vehicle build facility out in LA where they're prepping the new Knight Industries 'stang for Cylon-like close-ups. Yes friends, this is the new KI Two Thousand -- who wants to touch it? I said, who wants to touch it? OK, well how about just your two cents? Anybody

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

That is the REAL new KITT.
    [​IMG]

3. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

i hope it doesnt try to talk while digesting a persons excreants. Might get messy for the driver...

4. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Nice looking car.

I'd like one of those in Rl.