1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Site Feed The Hunt for Jor

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by UO News, May 22, 2015.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Thorpe’s got an assignment! He can be found at Castle Blackthorn. Reports are to be filed at the Reward Hall until I have a more suitable place set up – check the book next to Thorpe for details. All submitted reports will be good for rank points in the Guards!

This is the first part of a larger investigation, and will end at 11:59pm EST on 5/25! Please have reports submitted by then! What you find out during the course of this investigation is going to seriously impact the direction of the rest of the story!

Continue reading...

Lord Bytor likes this.
  2. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

A couple hints...

The investigation "forks" in two different directions based upon your observations at the location Thorpe initially suggests you go. Both ways end with you finding something, one thing big, one thing small...

Lord Bytor likes this.
  3. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I must be missing something on Cats. I went to see Thorpe and read the book. I wasn't told anything more about where to look. Like I say I must be missing something obvious and it wouldn't be the first time for me.

*Edit* yes I did miss something Thorpe does give out locations that I initially missed.