1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Incredible Vanishing Crimson Cincture

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Airhaun, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've lost 2 Crimson Cincture's in the past 6 months. They've just vanished. Both times it has happened between dying and getting rezed, double clicking my corpse and dressing. When I hit my dress macro it says "You cannot pick that up" like I'm trying to equip an item that isn't within my reach. Both aprons were blessed.

I've heard there is a bug with the UOA dress macro but wanted to post here to get some feedback from you all because I know I am not the only person this has happened to nor am I the last.

I'd like the get some feedback on this. What's the friggin' deal?

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Ive had that happen to me be4, paged a gm, and he said he was glad that happened.

3. deraiky

deraiky Guest

This happens if u press the "Dress macro" in uoa and simultaniously dress urself by using the mouse..
    The item will become "stuck" in your bag, because uoa screwed up.. just relog and u can move it again...

Just dont dress urself while UOA tries to dress u....

This happens to me a lot, but i still never lost an item due to that...

4. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, thanks for the tip.