1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The infamous Humility (nude) hunt Tuesday

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by CharlieTib, Apr 27, 2009.

1. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Tuesday 28th :11AM & 10PM. Humility hunt,another run in despise but we will carry nothing but a regular weapon and clothes.Mages will bring regents.No armour,nor weapons,rings..nothing just the clothes and regular wep.

Im looking for any who would wish to come to join us,these are always really fun.

Please meet up at the Cove bank 15 mins prior or at outside the dungeon entrance at the beginning time of the event.

2. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had a great time with the hunt this week,we did pretty well i think.Thanks to all of those that came with us..except that acid elemental,heheh. Great job to all of you too,it started out kinda rough but went really well the rest of the time.

I cant wait to do the next one!!

3. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

man i wish i could of been there :( *cry* i know i will be at the next one :p

4. Renneb

Renneb Guest

yeah it was fun i had a good time except when right after the the acid killed us someone hit my truck and tryied to run away!!