1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Joys of Life-Arielle's Bauble Quest

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by I KILL YOU, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I KILL YOU

I KILL YOU Guest

Hello, it is I, I KILL YOU,

Does anybody but me find the quest "The Joys of Life" which you obtain in Ilshenar Sprituality, rather annoying? :wall:
    Are there any hints of how to do it that I am missing?

[​IMG]

LoL, if anybody knows how to do it an easy way, just reply to me.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what are you having problems with? just pick the baubles up and click on your character and select option mark as quest item ! was that what you were having problem with?

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

BTW congrats on your first post I was the guy that saw you today at oaks spawn in ish I was the one discoing wisps lol you asked my why i was killing em with my CU I was spawning paragons and working disko plus getting them to cast on my Cu for resist basically goofing off

4. I KILL YOU

I KILL YOU Guest

lol, I figured it had to be the baubles named Arielle's Bauble, but before I could pick them up, tey turned into normal baubles, I will go back and try to do it right. :)

5. I KILL YOU

I KILL YOU Guest

yup, I finished it, and didn't get anything for it :p

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

If I remember correctly it is part of a quest chain (would have to look) and I think it is part of the human to elf quest!

7. I KILL YOU

I KILL YOU Guest

it is part of the human to elf quest...when I completed it, it said that it was a task bringing me one step closer to my elf heritage or something like that.

8. Yes, and you have to finish the other 4 or 5 steps to become a human.
    FYI, in case you didn't have all the information:

The Elven Heritage Quest

http://www.uoguide.com/Elven_Heritage_Quest