1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Knights Of Kyryllia / TKK

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Guest, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Could someone from this guild please contact me, or if someone knows someone in this guild, could you please have them contact me.

2. pallas

pallas Guest

Not to sound ignorant but I'm not sure if they are around... I know the people who held the guildstone left for other parts quite some time ago.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It seems that there are characters that have been logging in on a regular basis. They may not be as active as other guilds, but there are members that are active.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Not to sound ignorant but I'm not sure if they are around... I know the people who held the guildstone left for other parts quite some time ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know where their guild stone was held, because there may be a chance that they have the same house.

5. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=ed7b919a34c8100c:3

I know of nobody in this particular guild, but here's a list of all guildmates to look out for. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is what I have been looking for, but I haven't seen any yet. I know some people use some obscure banks, along with myself. Heck, for all I know it may not even be the player I am looking for. I just know it is the character.

Maybe I will just have to stand at Brit bank all day and wait. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I really hate to keep bumping this, it is just important (to me). I guess this is the last bump I will give, then I will just have to start hanging out at the banks more.