1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last - Recruiting on Avelorn

Discussion in 'Warhammer Guild Recruitment' started by Degarmo, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Degarmo

Degarmo Guest

The Last is now recruiting new folks to enjoy gaming with.

We're looking for folks that are mature minded, 25 years old and up, who understand respect, honor, friendship, loyalty and of course, maturity.

We're all longstanding gamers, and MMO veterans. We understand that real life comes first, and it's our philosophy that fun is much more important than achievement. We're looking for folks that will become friends that we all can game with, without any of the pressures of more hardcore-style guilds.

We are currently not a large guild at all, and we're not interested in folks that want to be the big fish in a small pond. Essentially, those folks just don't fit in with our senses of humor and our general philosophy as a guild. We are always looking to build new relationships with folks that are looking to find in a guild what we are looking to find in members.

If you'd like to take a look, come to www.thelastguild.com and read through our FAQ, Code of Conduct and browse the site. We'd be happy to have you.

Warm regards,

The Last
  2. Cero

Cero Guest

Thanks for getting our post up Degarmo. I am looking forward to meeting more people.

See ya in game!
  3. Cero

Cero Guest

... and what an awesome game it is!
  4. Degarmo

Degarmo Guest

It has been a lot of fun so far, and we're getting a really positive response guild-wide about it as well.
  5. Whizbang

Whizbang Guest

Order or Destruction side on Avelorn?
  6. Cero

Cero Guest

We are an Order Guild!

Check us out at www.thelastguild.com We have some good people over there. Fun to play with, awesome to get to know.

I'd have to say, of all the guilds I have been in, this one has netted some great friends.
  7. Degarmo

Degarmo Guest

We've been really hitting RvR and getting our licks in, as well as getting kicked around from time to time, but getting the strategies down is fun.
  8. Cero

Cero Guest

I had a blast this weekend. I think we dabbled in most of the different things you can do in game.

We did some questing, local pvp, rvr scenarios, crafting/harvesting and finally a keep siege. Awesome weekend!

Lately I have been trying to grab some pics to highlight our adventures.
  9. Degarmo

Degarmo Guest

I've been loving the alchemy potions for RvR. They're extremely useful. I just need to go out and farm furries now so I can have more gore to stabilize my potions :).
  10. Cero

Cero Guest

See ya in game soon Degarmo. I have had more fun with this game and groups with guildies than I have in a very long time.
  11. Degarmo

Degarmo Guest

Well the Heavy Metal event is chugging right along, and although I missed the first night, I'm enjoying it :).

I just need to find the Loc Nar.
  12. Cero

Cero Guest