1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The limit for a skill is 120?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mspossi, Sep 12, 2014.

1. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello!
    I'm having a problem in absorbing a power scroll 120 necromancy.
    I am getting the warning exactly like this: "your necromancy is too high for this power scroll". :wall:
    and I've tried to use a 105 ... 110 ... one of the other 115 and I always get this message...
    I'm trying to use it in one soul stone ...belonging to my account.
    I believe this is a bug, if it will provides solution?
    when is this char with 00 in this skill, because I can not use a power scroll necromancy.
    I need a help! :please:

2. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

Did you check to see what your Necromancy skill cap is? You get this message when you have already consumed a 120 scroll.

Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

what winter said.
    hammer meet nail.
    youve already eaten a 120 Necro scroll if your getting that message.

Longtooths likes this.
  4. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

[QUOTE = "Winter, pós: 2431106, membro: 165762"] Você checou para ver o que seu boné habilidade Necromancia é? Você recebe essa mensagem quando você já consumiu um rolo 120. [/ QUOTE]
    Is are strange, but mine cap are 100
    No I have 100 of the cap in necromancy

5. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

When you open skill, dont look at what your skill is at - but click the dot down on right side that says skill cap (for CC).

Proberly you have ate a 120 necromancy power scroll, but - your max skills is gained of totally 720 points, so you dont gain any more. But - your skill cap in necromancy is 120. You have to lower a skill to gain more in necromancy.

6. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I solved this by ducking into another char to 99.9, because this was just a caster char, and now he is a sampire, at my work we call this "adjustment" of emergency technology. ;)
    but not solved the problem...:shots:

7. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thanks for you reply...but...er...I know it buddy...I play this game for several years.

8. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

there is only one circumstance where you will get the message saying "your necromancy is too high for this power scroll"
    and that is when your necromancy (wait for it) is too high for that power scroll.
    so while i don't disagree with you that you have probably played this game for a while there is only one circumstance for getting that message.
    like mentioned above I'm sure if you hit the 'show cap' button on your skills gump you'll see that you've already eaten a 120 scroll at some time over the last 17 (or 12 from when they actually came into the game)years and just forgotten about it, which i do all the time!

#8 Poo, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  9. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ok, first is not my intention to be rude to anyone of the forum, I'm just saying that I know this game ... I've been a beta test, with the expansion Monday Legacy.
    but back to topic, this is precisely the problem, I also never seen a bug like this.
    I solved the problem for me yes ... but what if another player is faced with a problem as well, as will be solved ?
    And before I point out this problem as a bug to the developers, I wish I could count on you guys, you have to read this post and answer it.:)

10. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So what about a screen shot of the skill caps screen on that char?

mspossi likes this.
  11. James Moriarty

James Moriarty Journeyman
    M8s

Thing is mspossi many of us have had that message and its been when we tried to apply a power scroll we have all ready eaten that why people are insistent you all ready at 120 and just forgot. If as you say you have not eaten a 120 some time in the past and you have checked your character, call a GM he will fix your bugged char

mspossi likes this.