1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

The little things.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Karak, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Karak

Karak Guest

Very new to these forums but have been playing UO for ages now. I've recently returned from AoC (Huge dissappointment) and have come to appreciate the small things that UO has to offer...buying drinks, being able to sit down on chairs etc etc etc...

I'm not sure if this is the forum to post suggestions and whatnot, but I was wondering if anyone else thought it'd be amazing to have sheaths/scabbards visible on our paperdolls? I know a lot of RPers would love the idea anyway. Not sure if this has been discussed before or how hard it'd be to implement...

Ahh well, just a little suggestion to be put in some box somewhere :)
  2. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Don't see why not - they did add quivers not so long ago :)
  3. cheerful

cheerful Guest

What about pulling a sword from your scabbard animation when you go into war mode! Truth is there are a ton of little things that could be added that the dev's will never have time to do.
  4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

That actually happens in KR.
  5. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Really? is it going to tempt me over...um maybe later.
  6. Lilitu

Lilitu Guest

If only they'd start fixing the "frighteningly" long list of bugs in KR.
  7. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Plenty of bugs in 2D, too.
    We've all just grown used to them ;)
  8. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

What frights me the most with KR is the animations. I don't really see the point to have a sword pulled from scabbard (which is a +) if a lot of the other animations are "/facepalm power". :/

As Kimi says, there are plenty of bugs in legacy client, even if we're used to them.
  9. Lilitu

Lilitu Guest

True, but compared to 2D, KR is subpar.