1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Lost Temple of Yew...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Symma, May 4, 2011.

1. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

... welcomes you. The Temple is available for Birthday parties, Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and much much more.

Our prices can not be beaten! And if they are, that seller will be beaten (with a club...)!

We're taking orders fast and space is running out, so get your event booked NOOOOOW!!!

(Disclaimer: Experiences may vary and may not match what is offered in the brochure. The proprietor is not responible for deaths on the premises due to Kelmos (TM) dodgy liquor. 'Diablo Del Dazzle the Clown' is no longer available for birthday parties and is currently in rehab.)

[​IMG]

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles*

3. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Im at work so im not sure im seeing this right... but is that one small vendor house between the moongate and your house gone now? or was it one on the other side of you?

The one closest to the moongate was the best one on the shard in my opinion, well, It became the best after the brit moongate one fell.

I'd dropped my keep and squeezed whatever would fit into that yew one if it still stands or ever becomes for sale.:drool:

4. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You refering to Sir Daniels vendor house? Thats still there, the picture was only taken yesterday. He was selling it some time ago but I made the only offer and he didn't like it.

Oh well, I got the place next door in the end for less hehe