1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The "main" player-run event of 08'

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Most Stratics readers will probably figure out what this may have in store. Some people have been named as "key figures" to the event to take place.

Crossing shard lines...defying sworn enemies! Possibly the largest scale event to take place in all of Catskills since "the old days".

Will you take up the call? Will you be a part of it? "Are you with us"?

Stay tuned for further details....

[​IMG]

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

How many times have I heard people say "I've done everything there is to do in UO". I can't even count. Well, so far I know of only 2 people who have attempted this...And only one of those two made it to the end.

What title may it give if you defeat it? I'm dying to know. Not much is known about this spawn. Most of what I've found is not posted on Stratics, but passed on by those who have attempted it.

No date is set as of yet...I hope anyone reading this will pass the word around.

[​IMG]

3. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

bob your the best!! i cant wait for this

4. Bob_the_fart_guy

Believe me...I'm no-where close to "best" I die to much for that title. Its more like "Bob your the corpse". hehe.

I hope to have a huge turnout. From what everyone has been telling me it simply can't be done with a single guild...or a handful of people. We (Catskills) will have to gather an "army" of about 40 players.

Once I have dates set (that will be voted upon, along with times) then I will post more about the event. Until then I'm going to do my best to get the word around about this massivly huge task. I even have plans to try to recruit players from other shards. Ya' know those character transfer tokens don't do no good collecting dust. [​IMG]

Thank you for the attention though SinDee.

[​IMG]