1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Mayor of Safe Haven take over 2 events

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Apr 28, 2015.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hello All
    I will take ovnership of the fishing event and the street fight.

Think I remember, the fishing event did end April 29, I will add a few days more, and let it end Sunday May 3th unless other events that day and there will be a Virtue and a Vice banner for best story and Vice banner for biggest fish.
    Please drop your biggest fish at the Safe Haven Crafting Center and Hub, there are tele from New Mag, Young Travelers Inn, the NEW2 Shop. If not big enough, you will get it back.
    I will give you a day to turn in the your biggest fish, need to have them before server down May 4th. The fish need to be catch between March 24th and May 3th this year, both days included

Stories can be posted here until serverdown May 3th
    The biggest fish and best stories will be showen on the roof of Safe Haven Crafting Center and Hub.

After speaking with a Lore Master, I have choosen the Decite and the Honesty Banner for the best story and the Despise banner for biggest fish.
    The runner up prices 2th and 3th biggest fish will be a bag of imbuing resources and a barded suit, human or garg, then you just need an imbuer to help you put it together the way you like it to be.

Best street fighter in costume, the last standing in the street fight also will get a Virtue banner, Valor.

The Street Costume Fight will be Freday May 8 and time will be 5 pm Eastern US, 11 pm Central EU , I hope all will respect the event and not loot but better safe than sorry, don't bring something, you can't afford to lose.

I hope we all can forget the wars this day and just have a nice day hanging out in Safe Haven at Britain East Crossroad.

To get there, take the teleporter from NEW2 Inn, Young Traveler Inn, New Magincia to my Castle, the book on tele say Safe Haven Vendors.

We will meet on the roof of my Castle.

#1 FrejaSP, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
  2. Sliced

Sliced Visitor

silent wins story, end of story. even with the trashy BS of this week.

VinnySP and Lore Denin (GL) like this.
  3. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

And he reserve to win the story, unless someone do better. It's not to late to write a story and only stories posted in this thread do count, same with the fish.
    So post your scores here and tell your story here

#3 FrejaSP, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    Lore Denin (GL) likes this.
  4. Sliced

Sliced Visitor

K'Spah will die while mesmerized by Storm's nakedness, the same time he should be helping guildies. never gets better than that

Lore Denin (GL) likes this.
  5. Lore Denin (GL)

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for stepping up and taking over the events (from the hospital bed). You do the town of Safe Haven a great service.

Lore

Lady Michelle likes this.
  6. FrejaSP

I feeled it was unfair to end the Fisherman event, alot did use alot time trying to catch the biggest fish.
    I really like the idea of a costume street fight.

7. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

i
    is Nekkid considered a costume?
    :p

8. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

wearing your birthdate suit um not sure would count as a costume, but your death robe would maybe count as one long as you show up dead, and just tell everyone your death.

9. Tanager

Tanager Adventurer

Glad everything went well, Freja!

For the costume event, does it need to be an actual costume? The kind you hold? Or can I just dress up as something recognizable?

10. FrejaSP

If you can get out of your underwear and wear a leaf, we could call it an Adam costume, but won't work for gargs

11. FrejaSP

It do need to be a costume, but as the ones you hold are a problem for warriors, we bould allow the forms from polymorp, as they give no advantage in PvP and that would help young players, who do not own a costume.

12. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I heard something about a story.. anyone mind filling me in? :eyes:

13. FrejaSP

I can't, I know very little of what did happen, other than the B^A FYOU alliance did split up, look in Silent Singers old thread.

Now it's time to see some big fish and fisherman stories in this thread

14. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

Silent got sad over being forced to choose sides and is no longer sure about the predictability of the actions of his friends, therefore falling in depression and dropping the events.

15. FrejaSP

Come on all, lets see some big fish fished between I think it was March 24 2015 to April 3th 2015, both days included.

And I look forward to see some fishing stories too.

16. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

Big fish! Little fish! Cardboard box!

17. ii ii

ii ii Adventurer
    Gilfane

Well my fish be 187 and 183 )unless i should by some odd chance catch a bigger one tonight!)

Where do I drop them off?

18. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I thought it was April 3 through May 3 ?

19. Smart Guy

Smart Guy Visitor

Well I have one that is 192 but it was on 3/30/15 if that counts let me know!
    Otherwise
    182 on 4/15/15 (after I did my taxes!)

20. FrejaSP

Please drop your biggest fish at the Safe Haven Crafting Center and Hub, there are tele from New Mag, Young Travelers Inn, the NEW2 Shop. If not big enough, you will get it back.
    I will give you a day to turn in the your biggest fish, need to have them before server down May 4th. The fish need to be catch between March 24th and May 3th this year, both days included

Stories can be posted here until serverdown May 3th
    The biggest fish and best stories will be showen on the roof of Safe Haven Crafting Center and Hub.

The Street Costume Fight will be Freday May 8 and time will be 5 pm Eastern US, 11 pm Central EU , I hope all will respect the event and not loot but better safe than sorry, don't bring something, you can't afford to lose.

I hope we all can forget the wars this day and just have a nice day hanging out in Safe Haven at Britain East Crossroad.

I updated first post

#20 FrejaSP, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  21. FrejaSP

Hello All

We now do have the Winners of the Fisherman Event

Silent Singer gave me the Price Stormy donated and it is added to the prices. I will contact the winners

We have one Winner and one Runner up, sadly only 2 fish in my mailbox

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As Ii also have the 2th runner up, he will get that Price too.

As we are missing out stories in this thread, I decided the Winner of the story will be Silent Singer https://stratics.com/community/threads/tall-tales-entry-the-guild-goes-fishing.337947/

I will post a littl more about the banners and why they was choosen, I just need a little help from our Lore Master first. The Winners will get a book with the text too and it will be placed at the Big fish tophies at SH Hub. I will also copy Silens story to a book if he allow me and lockdown it at the roof

TheDrAJ and Victim of Siege like this.
  22. FrejaSP

Here is the text, that will go with the 2 banners as reward for the store. As Silent Singer refuse to accept the banners, I will place them at Safe Haven Hub together with abook with the story and a book with this text. If he do not changes his mind, the banners will go to next Safe Haven event, that include story telling.

The Singer Award - A golden quill is bestowed upon a writer who demonstrates comedic wit in a tall tale.
    The winner of the Singer Award also receives two banners, one of Virtue and one of Vice.
    The Honesty Banner reflects the truth within the Tall Tale. Though no would claim the tale to be true, few can argue there is a great deal of truth contained within.
    The Deceit Banner demonstrates that although the accounts contained within a Tall Tale are often embellished beyond what is considered truth, not all deception or falsehoods are evil.
    A Tall Tale begins with honest admittance of using falsehoods, blending elements of truth and fiction to create an entertaining narrative. It also reminds us that Virtue and Vice, Good and Evil are not always black and white.

ii ii, TheDrAJ and Lore Denin (GL) like this.
  23. ii ii

ii ii Adventurer
    Gilfane

Thanks so much to all who put in time and effort on this!
    Also (with murder in my heart) - Congrats to IQ

My only regret is that you all didn't get to see THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY!!

TheDrAJ and Smart Guy like this.
  24. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Congrats to the winners

25. Smart Guy

Smart Guy Visitor

I would also like to add my thanks to Freja and all who helped!

It was great fun!

26. FrejaSP

Remember it is to night

27. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Any pics from last night's event?

28. FrejaSP

Did not take any, sadly only a few showed up.

First Ter Yaap Art, Tanager, Daemon and me. Did not go as I planed, as I was the last standing.

Then Ter Yaap Art left and Hacking Tamer showed up, placed his mare outside the ring (boxes) and polymorped

He showed great honor, did fight Tanager and Daemon with limit power to give them a fight and he ended up being last mand standing.

So the Winner is Hacking Tamer and he deserved the reward