1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Movies

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zyon Rockler, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Zyon Rockler

Zyon Rockler Guest

I used to use X Fire to make movies of UO. It worked great with KR, as far as I know, someone at EA has to give permission and send them some data, so that the enhanced client will work.

It's free and then I could use links to show ppl things in the game that are hard to explain.

What I would really like is for something to be built into the game where we can make movies with sound and save them on our hard drives.

I also think they should open a voice channel server for shards so that players can join into live chat with each other, then maybe we could make a movie with live chat to give ppl an idea of what team work is like in the more professional guilds.

Right now we can take pics and they are stored to a folder. Why can't they also add folders for movies?