1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The New CJ Rune Library?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tek, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

t seems that the Rebuilt Crazy Joe Library near Brit Tram moongate is gone- any idea if it moved or went idoc and if it fell was any of it saved????

2. Retlaw of Vesper

Retlaw of Vesper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It moved to outside of Luna from what the sign said. Unfortunately I forget the specifics of the location.

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the Heads Up, I will need to scout around and try to find it.

4. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So sorry to worry you all. I saw a 18x18 spot open real close to Luna city and I thought it would be more convienient for everyone if Cj's relocated there.
    To find Just open up your radar and go out the west gate. Just walk west (only a house or two) until you see "CJ" on a rooftop and there I'll be. I reverted the name back to Just Crazy Joe's Rune library. All the books are placed and should be accessible.

Please leave a note on the bulletin board if there are any mistakes to correct or books to unlock. (Im pretty sure i got them all) They should ALL be open. I'm still redecorating but all the books should be where you expect to find em. (well there's a couple changes) If you have any suggestions please share em. Now Im off to make some Ter Mur books.....

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the Heads up.

6. Pan Arcane

Pan Arcane Sage
    Stratics Veteran

We have a rune library in the planning stages right now - more detail will be released later, as we hope to have it fully functional to serve its purpose prior to Halloween.

7. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Cool can't wait to see it.