1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The new dyes don't work with the original EM artifacts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Just a heads up for the devs. The new dyes don't work with the real EM event artifacts, like the real lt sashes, glad collars etc. I have it from people who are much richer in game than I am, that this is an isse... :)

2. DanteSignas

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd assume that the originals as opposed to the replicas are EM made and coded as such whereas the replicas are coded as replicas which make the code that allows you to dye work with the replicas as per them being dev created and not just "miscellaneous" items as the EM ones are. I honestly don't think you should expect them to be able to be dyed and highly doubt they ever will be able to be dyed.

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

It would be a simple enough thing to allow the dyes to work on regular cloth, leather and metal items, which would cover the original em made items neatly. These dyes are supposed to be special, and heaven knows they are expensive enough, allowing them to dye those things doesn't seem to me to be an unreasonable request.

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

why would a person want to dye a one of a kind original item?

seems kinda silly.

5. I agree. Original Em items should stay the original color. In my opinion if you change the state of an original, it should decrease the value as its not original anymore.

6. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if the dyes dont work on orginals, than we know which ones are dupe'd dont we?

7. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I really doubt there is a difference between duped and originals. So, I'm sure you can't dye those either.

8. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

:hahaha: