1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) The New Museum of Holiday gifts and Global events is now OPEN

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by THP, Nov 5, 2014.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is a safe teleporter to the museum form Cronus shop on the east side of luna
    [currently only works one way- no idea]

This teleporter is for ease of getting there and also as a escape should any person cause problems...again this is felucca so...so...well...

Griefers will be perma banned...so dont!!!

Enjoy and dont destroy............

ive dropped loads of runes untill teleporters fixed

open box style museum....green sign boxes are viewable and red sign boxes are not...for one reason or another...some are priavte some are ongoing not finished and some have lockdown issues..ie iam maxed out untill i free some more space....

267 208 357

please dont take valuables.....make sure u are insured....and just enjoy it....felucca aint a scary place....its a fun place on the dark side of trammel....i cannot be responsible for any action other take in felucca...

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Valura

Valura Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I love it..a disclaimer :)

Get over there guys..it's worth a visit and there has been a lot of care and hard work put into this!

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

hehehheeee...see below and read the really ''small print''

...................................................................................

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

the teleporter from cronus shop is now working again.....the shop is north east side of luna...[great new shop btw]....the museum is open to anyones viewing pleasure