1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Next Black Market Night

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Blind Tom the Pirate, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

"Come one, come all", announcer says, "The Next Black market Night be Saturday December 1st at 8 EST year of our Lord 2012, so be there mates with wears to sell and trade". That bein' said, where be the wenchs and grog? har, har...yer mate Blind Tom. Only kidding yas, I still gots 'ONE EYE' that works after that cannon blew up on me, but that's a different story altogether, har, har

#1 Blind Tom the Pirate, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Re: The Next Black Market Night, needs your "HELP!"

This next Pirate's Black Market night needs your "HELP!"
    I have to attend a funeral in So. Cal Saturday AM and so I will need to leave to travel Friday AM. I hope you pirates and landlubbers alike can be on hand, and perhaps gate ppl there. Have fun and sellin' & Tradin' yer wears mates! See ya next time. ~Blind Tom

3. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Mates, our next pirate's "BLACK MARKET" event will be Saturday Sept. 3rd at 8pm EST, come with ye wares and plenty of grog! Set up yer booth and we'll gate away! Ahhhrrg! No "black spots" ya hear fer no body. Come have fun and make loot too.

4. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Matey's and Landlubbers ahoy! The next pirate's hosted Black Market event twill be October 1st to be sure at 8 o'clock PM EST, so prepare yer wares and hold free that night to bargins with each other as it were, for your treasures and booty! ahhrg! Sees ya there, Tom *blood stained mark*

5. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

6. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Mark well yer calendars all, for November's Pirate's hosted Black Market event
    Saturday Nov. 5th, at 8:00pm EST, we will be gatin' from Luna Bank as well.
    So, hoist yer colors at a booth and prepare to sell yer wares or tade with pirate's and landlubbers alike, all be welcome!
    yer's truly ~ Blind Tom, Black Market proprietor extrodinary

7. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

8. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

9. Trin

Trin Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

10. Trin

Trin Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Argh! Blind Tom, you had too much grog or got the date from Lady Doom. Me think's you ment this Saturday, August 4th, at 8 EST. I'll bring da wenchs.

11. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

I am putting out the call to every pirate, please show yer support to the next event in Red Skull Bay this Saturday Dec, 1st 2012 at 8pm EST. Thank you, Tom