1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The next community discussion: Factions outside of Felucca

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheScoundrelRico, Mar 19, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Since all of our facets follow the same Felucca ruleset, wouldn't it make sense if you could also gain faction silver while on all of the facets? Personally, to me, it would be nice to be able to do this. Sure, it would open up a bunch of silver farming spots, but at the same time, it would also give us reasons to go to some of the other facets.

Thoughts?...la

2. I think thats a good idea they should either make all facets to allow all faction activity or take it off the rest of the facets and leave factions in felucca only.

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am not in factions but I think it would be kinda spiffy if they added some other creatures to gain silver, besides the original 4 they have had listed for forever ie faction *mentor* creatures. Tokono creatures exist in all those places there can not even be homes places...pick some of those add em or anything not too easy, just something different or new to add to break monotony. . .

White bright wisps were always COM for puny silver...be kinda interesting to add DARK wisps to earn silver, say for another Shadowlords symbol creature...etc. stuff like that. They could add 2-4 new beings per faction, in the original 4 mix etc. for those just beginning to get earn silver. . or a lost lands creature too, like some screaming hostile testy naturally red hued... ophidian momma queen, for MINAX to earn silver if they kill her. Just thinking of *critters alone they can ADD so much more per faction of *mentor symbolism* type creatures to slay, for silver, than what exists... just to add somewhere new to get to go and earn silver that way, and to break the monotony.

And maybe add another faction based in some compound in Tokono island's outreaches. :)

4. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Not quiet on topic but also faction:
    Nerf the faction-items intensity to a little less than the original ones (here on Siege).
    Everybody in factions has an uber suit now, anyone outside faction cannot compete against the faction guys because their suit is way inferior. (Last night I saw Faction Mace and Shield Reading Glasses for 500k on a vendor, you need 12mil to get the regular ones)
    So faction fey leggins with +4HP and 12DCI and a little less resist than the original ones are still interesting to wear for the faction guys, and if they want the real deal, they can use the regular ones....non faction players cannot use the faction items so we just have the choice to join factions or run.

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

The problem with your suggestion is that its more than just a siege thing, I agree it should be while in a felluca ruleset silver should be available(i cant imagin it be that hard to code either).

However, to ask to put more creatures for silver is a game wide chage and not just siege.

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

no.

7. TheScoundrelRico

Yeah, I don't think adding new monsters to factions would do any good, but at the same time, I do think allowing silver off the old monsters on all facets should be looked at since we do have the Felucca ruleset on all of our facets...la

8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I am now curious, if you guys die to the silver serpents at an ilsh spawn is there still stat?

9. TheScoundrelRico

I don't believe so, but then again, I don't know for sure since I rarely head into that neck of the woods...la

10. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Leave the silver faucets as they are. Half the problem we have now is we have wayyyyyy to much space for our limited population. It is just too damn easy to farm in relative peace nowadays. Maybe my opinion would change if all facets were opened to gate travel.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well smack me Rich sir...even though I still play on Chesapeake, was born feluccan and me brain oft forgets there is a ruleset or facets (or other shards sometimes even), beyond SIEGE. LOL :D Yes I am weird and may oft be the ONLY one even in PaxLair felucca Ches. UNINSURED Ima sure they would fk it up be all shards/facet trammel then feluccan thing, if they remember felucca at all, if they changed anything meh....:hug: