1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The Nuptials of Mirt and Emma Silvermane [Event: Chesapeake]

Discussion in 'The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance' started by WarderDragon, Jan 15, 2012.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Date: The 21st.

Time: 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST.

We've been invited to attend the nuptials of Mirt and Emma Silvermane. (Both BRPA members on Baja.) Our Magdalena is in charge of catering.

You can view the details here.

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There has been a slight change friends and that is that due to the new story line in Ilsh it will be in a custom built house just outside the east gate in the city of Umbra which should make it easy if anyone needs anything my ICQ is always on when I am and I check PMs. So if you need clothes or a gate or anything really don't hesitate! (PS for those on a diet or trying to not gain massive amounts of wight do not read Magdalene's menu. You have been warned.) (PPS Hope to see you all there it will be a hoot!)

3. Grey Holland

Grey Holland Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations to you both!

4. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wow thank you soo much for posting this for us :) hope to see you all there :)