1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

The oddest thing I've ever seen...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Lariat, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Ok, a friend got this from an IDOC on Baja. A picture is worth a thousand words, so here it is:

[​IMG]

And no, it cannot be equipped. Any ideas on how/when it came to be? He's had an offer of 20m on it, but he's holding off on selling until he has more info.

2. rofl...that's pretty unique.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I wouldn't buy it...but omg lol i just pictured myself bashing someone's head with it...damn that'd be funny

Can you just imagine going to fel armed with that thing? hahahahahahaha

4. lol nice swing speed on it:)

Wonder how much damage it would do :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd say you'd get quite a few hits in as the person stood there in disbelief.

6. Hmm... I wonder if it can be enhanced? lol

7. I've got something similar ... no idea what it's worth, and don't really care. I love it.

[​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Crafted/enhanced furniture with the special wood mod I have seen a fair number of times, but the painting+weapon meld is a much more unusual thing imo.... I'd say 20mil would be too low.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Can't afford it, of course, but I completely love it!

You say the Portrait cannot be equipped, but can it be used by double clicking it in your pack? Oh please say it's so! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]